- She's 13 pounds and is just growing out of her 3 month clothes. At her last check-up they said she was in the 10th-25th percentile for height and weight. She's just a little girl.
- She is working on rolling over, but hasn't quite got the hang of it yet.
- She loves people and going new places. She gets quiet and observant when we go places. She really likes to see everything.
- She loves her swaddle-- at least, she won't sleep without it. Not sure what we're going to do with that.
- Claire has opinions and she'll let you know it. Like right now, she's about had it in this exersaucer and she's being vocal about it.
- Her new favorite thing to do beyond trying to eat everything in her vicinity is to fake laugh at her toys. It comes out as more of a cough sounding thing, but it's really cute.
- She is really good at photo shoots and we document how cute she looks in her outfits everyday.
- I think she might be the cutest baby I've ever seen. Other people have corroborated this statement.
- She will typically take a two naps a day, two hours each if I'm lucky. She's in bed by 8:00 and wakes up at 7:00 (as long as I do a dream feed at around 10:30).
- She brings be more joy than I ever thought possible!
Saturday, February 23, 2013
Claire is 5 months old! I love her so much! Here are some of her current stats: