Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Quick Pregnancy Update...

Hello everyone! I know you all think that the only thing I like to blog about is the 4th of July, but I thought I'd break the mold and give a little pregnancy update. I'm currently 25 weeks along, and Randon and I are so excited for our baby girl to join our family. She's a pretty active little thing and kicks me all the time. I thought it'd be fun to see a little belly progression...

17 weeks

18 weeks

22 weeks
 (sitting in the captain's quarters aboard a replica of one of the ships that the colonists sailed over to Jamestown on)

25 weeks

There you have it! I feel like I could not possibly get any bigger, but I've felt like that for the past 3 months... Apparently I have a little more to go. Bring on the elastic!

4 comments:

  1. You are so dang cute! I want to come visit you in DC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is where the updates are! I found you! Well I have some updates too finally. It only took a year for me to do a blog update. Not too bad right? So good talking to you the other day. Remember that wheat germ oil :)

    ReplyDelete