Friday, January 1, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

I've decided that I'm not very good at blogging. I thoroughly enjoy reading everyone else's blogs, and even have the audacity to get upset if some one hasn't updated in a while. Like I have any room to talk. So, without further adieu, here was our summer:

We went to our dear friend Jimmy's wedding in Vegas. It was a blast. Other than the wedding festivities, we played in the city.

Me and my hubby on the strip.

Inside the Bellagio. They did a beautiful, as always, flower thing inside. It's always one of my favorite things to do -- go see the flower thing... display... thing...

Randon was having a little too much fun with the water that was shooting in lovely arcs over the walk way. He stuck his hand in one of them and got Jill all wet. Notice the "I didn't do it" face that he's putting on. Nice try...

One of my dearest friends being... scared?... surprised?... flaunting her perfect eyelashes? Yeah, that's gotta be it.

Friends!

Waiting for the water show at the Bellagio.

Still waiting...

I told Randon that this is his punishment for not smiling in pictures. Booya.

The water show! I believe that this one was "Viva Las Vegas."

No comments:

Post a Comment